Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Fab top rated Paris Apartment

knock knock...fabulous Paris B&B feedback coming through...for our most Top rated B&B once more...Genevieves suite in the Marais in Paris. Details, images and links below.


"The apartment was large and beautifully decorated and provided a lot of living space to lounge about in which was a bonus after long day walking. The position was good and close to so many places and as I had not stayed in the Marais before, I thoroughly enjoyed it. My host Genevieve was a delightful person who encouraged me to speak French so I could practice before being set loose on Paris! The breakfast was lovely and more than I could eat. The size of the apartment made it so much better than staying in a tiny French hotel room. As a single traveller, I also had someone to chat to at the end of the day who could help me out with any queries and gave plenty of advice about Paris".... 
MERCI Helen from NSW Australia who stayed in our most sought after B&B Apartment in Paris.
 

Location: 3rd arrondissement
Metro: Hotel de Ville (8 min walk)

Rates:  185euro per night for 1 person including breakfast
220euro per night for 2 guests including breakfast 


View Genevieve's B&B268 - click HERE to see it on our website with full details, description, rates, location and photo gallery.


For BOOKING ENQUIRIES EMAIL: info@petitepr.com.au

To View all other 99 Paris B&B/Apartments on our website go to:


No comments:

Post a Comment