Monday, July 22, 2013

one to come back to

Our lovely B&B guests from Melbourne Victoria, loved our B&B apartment in Montmarte so much they booked it for 6 weeks, and upon returning home, they booked it again in advance for the following year - another 6 weeks!!! B&B84 is their new home away from home! It's my home too, whenever Im in Paris, my 'Petite' favourite :) Scroll down for more images of this private, unique, artful apartment below.


"I have been meaning to get in touch since we got back, but work has taken over! William and I had the most fantastic time in Paris and Herve's apartment was just perfect, as was Herve himself. He was everything you said and we loved his sense of humour!  Montmartre is absolutely beautiful and we enjoyed just spending the odd day here and there walking all around (and up and down the many steps - I loved it!). We are in fact planning to go back for another 6 weeks and as we would like to stay in Herve's apartment again, I thought I'd get in touch to see if it will be available, and when would be the best time to organise a booking" 

Enquire for availabilities: info@petitepr.com.au
View this Paris apartment on our website for full details, images and rates HERE











No comments:

Post a Comment