Tuesday, April 8, 2014

We are your Paris 'Travel Agent'

We have all of Paris covered. Paris travel and city tips advice and everything you need to get to, around and out of Paris :) 

More Petite Paris wonderful service feedback from our guest below :) 


"I have only had time to glance through the information you have kindly sent me, but I have to say I am totally stunned! It is clear to me that you really have done your homework, and in doing so have answered just about everything I was going to ask our travel agent about Paris.

Both he & my niece have been to Paris before, & so no doubt will have their thoughts to share, but what you have done for us is beyond anything I could have hoped for.

On behalf of us both, our most sincere thanks, & if there's any way we can assist you in the future, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment